Services - STP Medical Data Services
Stp Medical Data Services
Transcription, data services
- QUALITY transcription combined with personalized service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; all for pennies per line!
- Quality assurance managers ensure each document exceeds a 98.5% accuracy rating.
- 5 year record retention backed up on our secure servers.
- EMR bridging for maximum reimbursements.
- Advanced features like integrated e-fax and e-mail of reports to referring physicians and copies to physicians. Not only does this trim clerical and office expenses, it meets the meaningful use criteria set forth by the HITECH Act for maximum reimbursement.
- 100% HIPAA compliance is our constant focus!
- Dictate with any standard digital handheld recorder or through one of our toll free phone lines.
- Take control of your transcription expenses and tap into the bonuses available by the HITECH Act utilizing our proprietary software. Most practices save at least 40% on their transcription and clerical expenses by switching to STP Medical Data Services because there are never any sick days, holidays, vacations, or downtime.
- We are happy to help you maximize your prior investments in RIS or PACS equipment by being compatible with those as well as any clinical and diagnostic equipment. We custom write each clients interface to meet their specific needs! Dont think you have to start all over with a major investment just to get on board with the EMR requirements; we can BRIDGE that gap for you to work with your existing equipment!
- HITECH Act Reimbursement plan requires meaningful use, which is defined by e-signing documents, e-fax, e-mail and information exchange; all of which we can provide for your practice to ensure you reap maximum benefits from the plan set forth by the government.
Where does your practice fit into the reimbursement schedule?
|HITECH Act : Physician Reimbursement Plan |
|Adopt 2011 ||Adopt 2012 ||Adopt 2013 ||Adopt 2014 ||Adopt 2015+ |
|($) ||($) ||($) ||($) ||($) |
|2011 ||18000 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 |
|2012 ||12000 ||18000 ||0 ||0 ||0 |
|2013 ||8000 ||12000 ||15000 ||0 ||0 |
|2014 ||4000 ||8000 ||12000 ||15000 ||0 |
|2015 ||2000 ||4000 ||8000 ||12000 ||0 |
|2016 ||0 ||2000 ||4000 ||8000 ||0 |
|Total ||44,000 ||44,000 ||39,000 ||35,000 ||0 |
|Health Prof. Storage Area ||48,400 ||48,400 ||42,900 ||38,500 ||0 |
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011