Valuations are essential to the equitable distribution of property and monetary awards in the case of marital dissolution, business reorganizations and disputes and to establish appropriate values for buy-sell, sales, estate planning and other needs.
At Stosch, Dacey & George we derive independent, expert opinions and present our findings in a clear and concise manner. Our business valuations are designed to help attorneys, juries and judges understand and conclude complex financial, accounting and tax disputes and allegations. Each of our valuation analysts is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst. Litigation services involve assistance with quantifying damages, loss of income or other allegations of wrongdoing or disputes.
BUSINESS VALUATION AND LITIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Business valuations for business or personal injury
- Loss of wages
- Business interruption
- Contract disputes
- Insurance loss claims
- Professional malpractice claims
- Buy-sell agreements
- Allocation of purchase price
- Shareholder or partner disputes
- Marital disputes
Financial Investigations and Forensic Accounting
Our professionals combine substantial experience and expertise in accounting, auditing, finance, economics and tax compliance with investigative skills to assist law firms, private companies and government agencies in resolving disputes and complex litigation.
At Stosch, Dacey & George, we assist clients by identifying appropriate documents to be requested and discovered, serve as experts in the computation of economic loss, reconstruction of income, investigation of internal and external fraud and as resources in detecting insurance fraud, embezzlement and while-collar crime.
FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION AND FORENSIC ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Expert witness testimony
- Computation of Lost Profits
- Calculating Losses from Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Investigation of Allegations of Internal and External Fraud Schemes
- IRS challenges
- Evaluation of allegations of fraud, tax evasion, and embezzlement
- Determination of financial damages
- Asset searches and analysis
- Bankruptcy fraud
- Analysis and tracing of funds from illegal operations and schemes
- Anti-Trust violations
- Fire losses
- Internal control review
- Trade name infringement
- Loss prevention
- Litigation support
Income and other taxes are among the greatest financial burdens faced by individuals and businesses. Tax savings and peace of mind are available through careful planning and knowing how to satisfy the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities.
OUR TAX COMPLIANCE AND CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Tax return preparation
- Transaction analysis and tax planning
- Representation before the IRS, State Department of Taxation and others
- Valuation of closely-held business interests and limited partnerships for gift and estate tax purposes
- Buy-sell agreements and succession plans