STAT!Ref - Anatomy & Physiology Online
An interactive and fun approach to learning
The complete student study tool for anatomy and physiology created by Primal Picture's Inc.
This online resource covers all a student needs to know and learn for a 2 semester Anatomy & Physiology course.
There are 19 modules with clear 3D images and interactive models, narrated animations and illustrations, dissection slides you
can label, clinical case studies, the impact of aging on each body systems, pronunciation guide, quizzes and much more.
- Economical - no need for expensive, heavy textbooks
- No space constraints or limits on class size - A & P Online can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
- Quizzes, reviews, learning objectives and clinical case studies on each system, aiding learning and retention
- Put learning in perspective by rotating 3D models and adding or removing layers of anatomy
- Animations and slides show physiological processes in a clear and memorable way
- Set out in an intuitive, easy-to-use format, making it simple for students to follow
- Make anatomy easier to understand and remember by using 3D images in context rather than flat 2D images
- Body Plan and Organization
- Cell Biology
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Special Senses
- Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic System and Immunity
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Fluid, Electrolyte & Acid-Base Balance
- Reproductive System
Each module contains:
- An overview and clear learning objectives
- Key concepts and processes
- 3D image and interactive models
- Narrated animations and illustrations
- Quizzes and reviews
- Pronunciation guides to key medical terms
- Clinical case studies for each system
- Clinical test
- The effects of aging
Anyone studying Anatomy & Physiology as part of a course in traditional medicine or alternative and complementary medicines and therapy. Undergraduates, degree students, students on hybrid courses or those studying via distance learning will all benefit from Anatomy & Physiology Online.
"I have reviewed "Primal Online Learning – Anatomy and Physiology" and found it to be a great study tool. The software includes many helpful features – interactive illustrations, clear and detailed explanations and good chapter quizzes. I would definitely recommend using the software in and out of class to enhance the learning experience."
-- Amira Shaham-Albalancy, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, Collin College, TX, USA
"I find the tool helpful since it is loaded with great illustrations; the layer-by-layer illustrations make a great learning tool for students to know the location, components and relationships between the components for a system. There are some great animations for some of the processes.
Altogether, this is a great tool to help students in Biology fields learn about the basics of Anatomy and Physiology.
At the same time, this is also a tool that can cater to students who are in field of medicine. This program allows the instructor and students to customize the information suited for their individual needs."