iSpin-NMR - SpinCore Technologies
Process Control, Ordering Information, Magnetic Resonance
iSpin-NMR™: The Complete, Simple,
Intuitive, Effective and Portable NMR System.
|Specifications || |
|Applications || |
|Ordering Information || |
|Manuals, etc. |
iSpin-NMR™ is SpinCore Technologies' complete,
portable NMR system. The iSpin-NMR™ can serve as a
complete system console for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) or
Nuclear Quadrupolar Resonance (NQR) with spectrometer frequencies from
0 to 100 MHz (certain restrictions apply, see the Manual).
This unique system is housed in a small form
factor enclosure, providing users with a compelling
price/size/performance proposition unmatched by any other device on the
- Includes internal RF output signal amplifier, 20
Watts Peak Envelope Power (PEP) Standard, optionally up to 200 Watts
- Integrates excitation and acquisition components onto
a single system.
- Directly captures and digitally demodulates IF/RF
signals. The desired baseband bandwidth is user definable through
- Generates completely formed RF excitation pulses as
well as high resolution digital control signals
- Has Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG
or 'shaped pulse') capability
- Maintains signal coherence between excitation and
acquisition systems at all frequencies.
- Autonomously signal-averages the baseband data
between multiple acquisitions.
- Samples the input signal at up to 75 Ms/s with 14-bit
- Captures input signals above the Nyquist frequency,
up to approximately 100 MHz.
- Provides up to 10 MHz
bandwidth of acquired baseband data.
- Direct Digital Synthesis generates RF output pulses
with 14-bit resolution up to 300 Ms/s clock frequency.
- Pulse setting resolution up to 13.3 ns, with pulses
66.6 ns to several days per interval
- Zero-latency phase and frequency switching.
- Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D converter
allow for undersampling applications.
Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic Resoance Imaging (MRI), and Nuclear
Quadrupolar Resonance (NQR) experiments from 0 to 100 MHz. Example
- Process control using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Solid-state and solution-state NMR.
- High-resolution solid-state NMR under MAS.
- Field-Frequency Lock System for high-resolution
high-field NMR console.
- Detection of explosives using Quadrupolar Resonances
- Magnetic resonance in porous media.
- Well bore NMR
- Multi-spectral sensing on autonomous vehicles.
- Medical imaging, MRI.
- Optical Cohorence Tomography.
- Quantum computing.
- Optically detected NMR, OD-NMR.
- Solid state physics experiments.
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics applications.
- General laboratory use.
- For more application examples, please visit our
Sample NMR Spectra obtained with
Models and Ordering Information
- When ordering, please specify your desired frequency
- The iSpin-NMR System Console includes:
- SpinCore Technologies, Inc. RadioProcessor board.
- Over 20 Watts (Nominal) output power.
- Broadband, low noise, input preamplifiers.
- RF filters for the desired operating frequency
- Additional options available:
- Duplexer (Transmit/Receive) Circuitry.
- Additional RF Filters and Custom Cables.
- iSpin-NMR in Rack Mount Enclosure.
- NMR Magnets and Probes.
- Oven Controlled Oscillators.
- Custom Designs and Modifications.
Free Software Support
- Available as a part of the SpinAPI Package:
- Example programs (executables and C source files)
- PulseBlaster Interpreter for easy programming
without writing C code
- Standard warranty - two years
- Longer warranty periods available
- Money-back guarantee – 30 days.
, Control Signals
, Digital Control
, Digital Synthesis
, Direct Digital Synthesis
, Magnetic Resonance
, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
, Ordering Information
, Process Control
, Waveform Generation