Proportional Flow Control Valves: Fluid Control Products
South Bend Controls
Valves, flow control, Proportional Flow Control
We have a comprehensive offering of patented proportional solenoid valves that produce rectilinear motion which is linearly proportional to the electrical current input.
Our popular Servoid� valve is a proportional, solenoid-operated valve that's used as a flow or pressure controller in such products as critical care ventilators, anesthesia ventilators, and angiographic injection instruments. Other applications include fuel control in onsite micro-turbine generators and fuel cell reformers, as well as in ultra-pure water dispensing. This valve is designed for high accuracy, repeatability, durability, and flexibility. It will meet your most stringent system requirements, and can be used in either open or closed loop systems. We can also customize a calibration curve to match almost any demand schedule.
The main parameters of our proportional flow control valves include..
- pressure ranges from vacuum to 100 psig
- flow rates of up to 1,400 slpm (50 SCFM), with typical rates up from 0-200 slpm
- extremely reliable cycle life proven over hundreds of millions of cycles
- high turn down ratio up to 10,000:1
- fast response time of 10 ms typical 0-90% full scale
- hysteresis of 3% full scale typical
- linearity of 4% full scale typical
Other features of our proportional flow control valves involve..
- current driven with typical 0-500 mA, 0-600 mA, 0-1000 mA or other options
- natural frequency between 400 Hz and 1000 Hz
- factory calibrated for consistent and predictable performance
- negligible friction with no dynamic seals or rubbing surfaces
- extreme temperature effects near zero
- generates no radio frequency noise
Download data sheets:
, Proportional Flow Control
Contact South Bend Controls
Email - none provided
Print this page