Solmatic Inc - solutions
NiagaraAX C-Bus Connectivity
NiagaraAX C-Bus Connectivity by Neopsis is the solution for all Tridium partners looking for integration of the Honeywell
Excel controller family. The C-Bus driver communicates with a wide range of Excel 5000 controllers. Information from the Excel
IRC can be made available via the Excel 000 controllers (e.g. XL500, XL100 and XL80) by generating remote points in these controllers.
The driver links to the C-Bus via the Intelligent External Converter (IEC). This converter is a micro processor based device for the
physical connection to the C-BUS. There are serial and TCP/IP versions of the IEC, both supported by the driver.
The driver runs on all Tridium stations such as Jace or Supervisor and perfectly integrates into the NiagaraAX Workbench.
This minimizes the learning curve and provides an efﬁ cient way for integration of C-Bus with other protocols supported by NiagaraAX.
- Seamless integration into the NiagaraAX framework
- Connectivity serial (RS-232, RS-485) and TCP/IP
- Flexible sizing up to 3000 points and 30 C-Bus devices per Driver network
- Reading and writing DDC points of type Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog Input,
Analog Output, Pseudo Digital (Virtual), Pseudo Analog (Virtual), Totalizer (Slow & Fast), Pulse, Multistate
- Support for C-Bus extended attributes
- Compatibility with controllers of the Excel 5000 family (XL50, XL80, XL100, XL500 and XL800)
- NEW alarm integration
- Full implementation of Excel 5000 Time Schedules
Frequently asked questions:
For pricing, additional information and support details please contact: