Especially for Johnny Foreigner and the poor unsuspecting Colonial Kid.
1. Buy a UK Road Tax Disc for your
Classic Motorcycle For Beeza Bob, Johnny Foreigner and the British Motorcycle mechanics Guild of Big Hammer boys
2. Buy a UK Road Tax Disc for your
Classic Scooter For everyone who owns a Parka ........and Tommy
3. Buy a UK Road Tax Disc for your
Car For owners of squeaky British boneshakers of the 4 wheeled variety !!
4. Buy a superb authentic Holder
For your Classic Motorcycles UK Tax Disc If you get the Stainless Steel one - It could be the only part that doesn't go rusty when a raincloud appears in the sky.
5. Buy a superb authentic Holder
For your Classic Scooters UK Tax Disc Be careful. Our holders are shiney - A reflection of your ugly mug could scare off Policemen and frighten children
6. Buy a superb authentic Holder
For your Classic Cars UK Tax Disc Remember - Don't nail these holders to your windscreen - That is NOT the correct way to fit them.
7. Treat your Classic British Motorcycle or Scooter to a wonderful new
Key Fob The Fob you thought you would never find.
Mini to Matchless: Vauxhall to Vincent..........Ruddy marvellous !!
8. Treat your Classic British Car to a wonderful new
9. Buy superb authentic Decals
For your Classic Motorcycle Crikey Jenkinson when it comes to Motorcycle stickers - This chaps got the bally lot
10. Buy personalised Restorers Decals
For your Car, Scooter or motorcycle Special Decals to finish your project - By jove, these are rather good don't y'know old chap !!
11. Buy Historic documents
For your Car, Scooter or motorcycle All the documentation that a Colonial needs before
they can legally drive a Classic or Vintage British vehicle on the road.......Honest !!
12. Marvel at some British Adverts
It's how we used to sell Cars, Scooters and motorcycles The finest selection of motoring innocence this side of ....of ......of Tunbridge Wells !!!
13. TOP SECRET
Look at who you are dealing with
Revealed - The terrible truth about the crew of fromanothertime.com