Advancing the field of sleep medicine
Sleep medicine is one of the most underserved areas in medicine. Many jurisdictions lack adequate training and education in sleep medicine and there are simply not enough educated and qualified sleep technologists to meet current demand.
We understand. And we have a solution for your sleep laboratory.
Training is essential to an effective sleep laboratory.
Your entire business rests on the skills and knowledge of your staff. And you deserve the best results.
You need trainers who are
- registered polysomnographic technologists;
- experienced in all aspects of sleep disorder scoring and testing; and
- capable of transferring advanced skills and knowledge to their students.
Our trainers are some of the most knowledgeable registered technologists in the industry. And the sleep tracings, multimedia presentations and training manuals we have developed are considered by our clients to be among the very best. And all training complies with AASM standards.
Through our specialized combination of classroom and laboratory work, your staff will learn to
- calibrate, set-up and trouble-shoot equipment;
- perform patient set-up for a sleep study;
- perform and monitor an overnight sleep study;
- score sleep records; and
- perform CPAP/bi-level set-up and titration.
From facilities opening new sleep laboratories to technologists who need to further develop their skills, Sleep Strategies provides the training and education, you reap the rewards.
Rest assured, we’ll come to you. Consider the many benefits of this approach.
- Staff are trained on the equipment they use every day.
- Your sleep laboratory stays open.
- You save on staff travel and accommodation expenses.
- Skills application is immediate—their daily environment becomes their classroom.
Do you need to qualify for accreditation? Perhaps you want to update your sleep laboratory’s protocols and procedures?