Business and Industry Services
As we work to create a world-class workforce for area industries and employers, we also focus our resources on programs and services designed to help businesses grow. Over the years, countless companies have turned to Tulsa Tech for training and solutions for greater efficiency and competitiveness. Our many business services below demonstrate our commitment to the success of Tulsa-area companies.
- Computer & Technology Solutions
- Continuing Education and Licensing
- Training for Industry (TIP)
- Customized Industry Training
- Quality Management Systems (ISO)
- Lean manufacturing
- Manufacturing Center for Applied Research (MCAR)
Tulsa area companies of all sizes have used Tulsa Tech's Business and Industry Services: AG Equipment, American Airlines, The Bama Companies, Inc., Gardner Denver, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Nordam, Ameristar Fence Co., Williams, Hill Manufacturing, Vanguard Car Rental, Frank W. Murphy, and Spirit Aerosystems. By providing the resources that companies need to compete cost-effectively, Tulsa Tech has formed lasting relationships with Tulsa area businesses.
Customized Industry Training
Services include work force development, customized training, process and product improvement, and both organizational and performance consultation. If clients need off-site training, choices include Tulsa Tech's four campuses, a mobile computer lab, mobile classrooms or the 50,000 square foot Training Center, which includes facilities for training and development.
The Training Center also houses the Manufacturing Center for Applied Research (MCAR). Enhancing Oklahoma's manufacturing capabilities, MCAR uses state-of-the-art, full-size, integrated machine tools. The MCAR provides training, prototyping, demonstrations and process improvement for manufacturers competing in a world-wide market.
Business and Industry Services Training Center
Training Center - 50,000 sq. ft.
- Eleven Training Rooms
- Three large meeting rooms that will accommodate up to 50 people each, ranging from 1,200 sq. ft. to over 1,600 sq. ft.
- Five training rooms that accommodate up to 25 people with an average of 850 sq. ft. each
- Three conference rooms for groups of 10 or less
- Three Manufacturing Center for Applied Research (MCAR) Bays
- Three Computer Labs
- Standard equipment includes TV/VCR, LCD projector, white board, flip-chart stand, and paper