Companion Care Services in Saskatoon, SK
Phone Calls, Care Managers, On-call Support,
At Retire-At-Home, our Companion Care Services go far beyond the basics!
Social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be essential to anyone’s emotional and mental well-being. Using our unique in-home assessment, our Client Care Managers will match a companion to your personality preferences as well as your home and external needs.
We understand that you don’t just need a friend. You want to ensure that someone is looking out for your safety, can help you on outings, and ensure all the little things around the house are complete.
Rest assured, that with our Companion Care Services, we will help find you someone that meets all your companion needs and ensure the care is properly managed!
Our Companion Care Services include:
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Cueing and supervising all Activities of Daily Living
- Light Meal Preparation and supervison
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assist with care of pets
- Assisting with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Client Care Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
, Client Care Managers
, On-call Support
, Phone Calls