Insightrix has a successful 8-year history in delivering CATI and online data collection services. Using the latest in telephone and online data collection methods and response measurement systems, Insightrix can meet virtually any client data collection requirement.
Data Collection Capacity
Insightrix� Call Center data collection capacity includes 840 calling hours per day. Insightrix has fully staffed Data Services (including sampling and quality control) and IT departments that support our data collection efforts. We can export data into any format that suits your needs.
In Australia, our rural location provides access to a qualified and steady supply of interviewer personnel. The agricultural knowledge level of our interviewers in this location assists Insightrix Australia in conducting many agricultural related research projects.
Our interviewers contact people across North America and around the world. They have the opportunity to talk with people from a variety of backgrounds and industries on a wide range of exciting topics. Our interviewers conduct outbound telephone based survey interviews for market research purposes. They also communicate survey feedback, suggestions, and changes to Team Leaders and Project Managers for approval and clarification.
Within the interviewing center, as employees gain more experience they can eventually join our staff on the Strategic Data Collection Team and work on interviewing C-Level Executives or undertake more difficult consumer studies. Process
At Insightrix, there is a strict regimen for data collection which ensures precise results for clients. As a Gold Seal recipient from the Market Research Intelligence Association (MRIA), we follow stringent rules regarding quality control. Some of our quality control procedures include:
- Full logic and quality checking on every survey instrument prior to going live in the field
- Pre-testing of a percentage of surveys in field before full data collection begins
- In-depth, question-by-question training of interviewers prior to project commencement
- Shadow monitoring of live telephone interviews
- 5 per cent of all surveys are verified by a supervisor through telephone monitoring or call backs
- Using VNC technology, monitoring survey completions in a real time manner