got mold? Flood and Mold Restoration, Asbestos Removal - air sampling
We take our Air Sampling quite seriously and why shouldn’t we? After all, it’s the air YOU breathe and YOUR health that’s at stake.
Interested in a quote for mold, asbestos or bacteria sampling?
Here is why it’s FREE
It is very difficult to provide an accurate price for sampling over the phone or on the Internet due to so many variables:
2. Only after a professional consultant has a chance to investigate the building envelope and get a history of the building is air sampling ever recommended based on the information acquired during a visual inspection (in some cases air samples are not required at all).
3. The number of air samples taken is to be determined based upon the above information along with the noted on site atmospheric conditions, and if the suspected mold concern is hidden.
4. The number of bulk, tape, or swab samples to be taken must be determined using a variety of specifics such as tertiary (water loving) and non tertiary (non water loving) types of mold, extent of growth and complaints of potential health concerns.
5. Once results are received from an accredited laboratory if the samples are of a potentially toxigenic genus your consultant will contact you immediately and recommend to have them cultured to determine the actual species, which will once again change the price.
6. A detailed report with pictures and results will be provided both digitally and a hard copy at your request.
Our Laboratory of Choice!
MBL is privately owned and one of the top Microbiology Laboratories in Canada. They provide nothing but the highest quality in testing and consulting with over 20 years experience in mold and bacteria analysis. Not only are they one of the best in Canada, but they are also Leaders among North American Microbiology laboratories.