FNR Energy Limited Partnership completed the final close of its public offering of limited partnership units on July 7, 2011. The Partnership issued 420,000 units in total, for aggregate gross proceeds of $4,201,000.
FNR Energy Limited Partnership Mandates
- Investing in Working Interest (WI) / Gross Over Ride Royalties (GORR) opportunities in the Oil & Gas sector
- Partnering with Oil & Gas Operators
- Provide to our unit holders CDE/CEE De-risked energy opportunities that will provide tax advantaged cash flows and liquidity
- Direct energy investment
- 100% tax deduction from flow-through tax advantages
- Quarterly production dividends
- Liquidity event
Recent New Releases
November 14 2011
FNR Energy Limited Partnership Announces Dedication of Proceeds to Saskatchewan Drill Programs
July 7, 2011
June 7, 2011
FNR Energy Limited Partnership Announces First Closing
This information includes certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and are naturally subject to certain uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may vary materially from the expectations contained herein due to changes in economic, business, competitive and/or regulatory factors. FNR Energy 2011 Limited Partnership is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.