Leverage DSG's Powerful Knowledge Base to Your Advantage.
Since 1983 DSG Power Systems has been closely associated with the Agricultural Industry. From refurbishing fuel systems, turbochargers and engines, our business has moved into the 21st Century with our line of Power Modules for Electronic Engines. Our in-depth knowledge of diesel engines remains the core reason for our existence, and it always there for you to draw on.
When most customers consider adding a power module,
there are several questions that come up:
- Will it harm my engine and drive train?
- What are the consequences for warranty?
- What happens if it fails?
- Does it change the programming in my engine computer (ECM)
Don't Stress Your Engine.
What about warranty? The truth is that most engine manufacturers do not condone the use of aftermarket modules. While there reactions may be varied, they would probably deny a warranty claim knowing that a module has been used. Having said that, in all the years that we have sold our 'moderately tuned' products, we have not seen or heard of an engine failure related to the module.
What if it fails? If the module stops working, you will most usually have a no-start situation, or the power increase will not be evident. If this happens, simply unplug the module and operate without it.
And my Computer? DSG modules work downstream of the ECM. We do not download programs into your computer.
DSG Modules Offer You …
• up to 15% - 25% power and torque increase, depending on what the engine can take without stress
• up to 10% reduction in emissions
• up to 10% reduction in fuel consumption
• shorter working hours can increase fuel savings
• increased power and torque offers the ability to attach bigger implements using the same tractor
Still not sure, just give us a call and our experts will be delighted to answer your questions:
Call or E-mail