- Recovery of deleted or corrupted files
- Retrieve precious photos, videos files and music
- Recover lost files from hard drives, memory cards and USB sticks
- Crashed Hard Drive Recovery
- Accidental Deletion Recovery
- Accidental Formatting Recovery
- Failed RAID Server Recovery
- Failed External Storage Device Recovery
- Transfer files to a new computer, Flash drive or External/Internal hard drive.
We store all sorts on our computers — holiday snaps, music, home videos of the kids, home work assignments and more. The sad fact is that most people don't keep a regular backup of these files which means that if files become corrupt or damaged you risk losing your data.
Our Data Recovery service can help you recover lost files using our data recovery software. We also offer a lab recovery service for heavily damaged files or hard drives.
Bring your PC or laptop into our service centre and we'll complete a consultation with you.
What causes data loss?
Data recovery may become necessary for a wide variety of reasons, but generally the failure can be categorized as resulting from physical damage or logical corruption.
- Moisture contact or penetration
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Variations in humidity
- Shock or force sustained
- Defective mechanical or electronic components
- Spike or surge in power source
- Degrading read/write heads
- File System formatted
- Operating System reinstalled
- Files deleted or recycled
- Software (ScanDisk, CheckDisk, Defrag)
- Virus intrusion
- Broken or corrupted RAID array configuration
We'll ask you to identify the files and where they were stored. After reviewing the device we'll arrange for the files to be recovered.
The recovered files will be transferred to a new hard drive or flash drive. If a new hard drive or flash drive is required we can arrange for this too.
We'll return your old hard drive/memory and walk you through what was done during the service.