Saveway Tax Services - Services

By: Saveway Tax  09-12-2011
Keywords: Personal Income Tax, Taxpayers Claiming

Service in French or English

We are pleased to offer our services in both official languages: French and English.

Si cela vous intéresse, deux de nos consultants sont en mesure de vous servir EN FRANÇAIS!

Personal Income Tax Returns

We specialize in completing ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAX RETURNS. This includes but is not limited to the following common tasks:

    * Processing all tax information slips you receive

    * Claiming qualified medical and child care expenses

    * Claiming qualified receipted charitable donations

    * Claiming tuition and education expenses (also transferring to a parent or grandparent if applicable)

We will also do tax returns which include any of the following situations:

    * Taxpayers with self-employment/professional income (sole proprietorship)

    * Taxpayers claiming qualified employment expenses

    * Taxpayers claiming rental income

    * Taxpayers claiming investment income including capital gains/losses on the sale of capital assets.

    * Taxpayers claiming qualified moving expenses

Sorry, we do not do tax returns for incorporated businesses.

Other Sevices

We also offer some bookkeeping and accounting services to self-employed sole proprietors. This may include but is not limited to:

    * the data entry of all financial data (income & expenses) using the SIMPLY ACCOUNTING software program

    * the preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual PST, GST and other financial reports

    * help with payroll and payroll remittances

    * the preparation of T4's

Call us about any services you need that may not be listed above.

Keywords: Personal Income Tax, Taxpayers Claiming