At the Regina Sports & Physiotherapy Clinic, we provide individualized services that begin with your goals. After your initial assessment, we work with you to develop a treatment plan that supports your objectives in rehabilitation and recovery. Our treatments may involve a number of tools:
Physiotherapy Management and prevention of physical problems caused by illness, disease, sport and work related injury, aging, and long periods of inactivity
Physiotherapy involves assessment, evaluation, exercise, manual therapy and patient education. We also offer:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Accident Rehabilitation
- Functional Testing
- Return to Work Planning - based on functional evaluation, working with the employer to modify duties; coordinating Graduated and Transitional Return to Work plans.
- Neurological Rehabilitation - medium to long-term outpatient services to help you maximize your recovery potential
- Measurement/fitting for ambulation aids
- Acupuncture Services
Using stretching, strength and stabilization exercises to restore your movement capacity, strength and function
Our programs are designed by Exercise Therapists, all of whom are Certified Exercise Physiologists, working in partnership with Physiotherapists. Exercise Therapists also play an important role in our Back Care Program, Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Work Accident Rehabilitation services.
Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Services For the treatment for more complex or chronic conditions
Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Services are individualized programs that could include a combination of:
- Exercise therapy
- Functional testing
- Work conditioning
- Job site visits
- Return to work or return to normal activity planning
If you have been told by an insurance provider that you qualify for Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Services, we can help.
Classes on the causes, contributors and management of back pain and other injuries
Improvements to work design and the work space to minimize the risk of injury
Medical Transcription Services
Outsourced transcription services for medical clinics.
For details, please contact