On your internet banking site, you can find us in the list of vendors that are authorized to receive payments. The following list show how the R.M. of Pense is identified at different banks:
- Bank of Montreal - RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF PENSE NO. 160 – UTILITIES RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF PENSE NO. 160 – TAXES
- B.C. Central Credit Union - Pense No 160 RM – Utilities Pense No 160 RM – Taxes
- CIBC - PENSE RURAL MUNICIPALITY #160 TAX – 000002076 PENSE RURAL MUNICIPALITY #160 UTILITIES
- Connexus - Pense Taxes, RM of Pense Utilities
- RM of President’s Choice Financial - Pense Rural Mun. #160 Utility Pense Rural Mun. #160 Tax
- Royal Bank (RBC) - PENSE NO. 160 (R.M.) TAXES/UTILITY
- Scotiabank - PENSE #160 (RURAL MUNICIPALITY) TAXES <4988>
- TD Canada Trust - PENSE (NO. 160) RURAL MUNICIPALITY TAX – 4330 PENSE (NO. 160) MUNICIPALITY UTILITIES – 4331
Your customer account number is: for taxes - your owner number located above your name on your tax notice (add zeros at the start if more numbers are required). for utilities - your telephone number (including your area code).
The R.M. receives notice from your bank that a payment has been made, we will then issue a receipt and mail it to you.
- Other payment options include cash or cheque:
- we accept post-dated cheques
- receipts will be issued on the date indicated on the cheque.
- by mail: Box 190, Pense, Sk. S0G 3W0.
- the mail slot in the municipal office door can be used to deposit payments.