All Hypor’s terminal boars are carefully bred and selected:
• From large well-structured populations
• With a worldwide spread for continuous availability
• Only on locations with the maximum high health status
• With electronic feed stations in all our nucleus units
• To ensure maximum growth and grading performance
Global boar portfolio
Our boar portfolio is designed to fit the main pork producing countries. Producing meat at the lowest cost in the total value chain is the main objective. It guides our decision making process in setting breeding goals. Challenges us constantly. Keeps us focused on sense and simplicity. And affirms our boars fit the market.
Hypor Magnus is a terminal sire that delivers the full Duroc advantage.
Hypor Maxter is a Piétrain terminal sire that maximizes growth in finishing pigs in combination with the right meat and carcass quality characteristics.
Hypor Kanto sets the meat quality standard: high marbling to garantee juicy meat.
The Hypor Myrus is the world's meatiest sire with extreme conformation. This "German Piétrain" is bred by experts and his performance proves this time and again.