By: True Colours Autobody & Storage  09-12-2011
Keywords: vehicle, Repair Estimate

When your vehicle has been damaged in an accident, and the damages exceed $1000, you must report the accident to the police.   

If your vehicle is not drivable, it will be towed to an SGI Claim Centre where an estimate on repair work is completed. The adjuster will ask you if wish to deal with a particular repair shop, and they will arrange towing to the shop of your choice.

If your vehicle is drivable, call the SGI Claims Centre most convenient for you and make a report to them. SGI will set up an appointment for you to drive through their claims centre and get a repair estimate done.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011

Keywords: Repair Estimate, vehicle

Contact True Colours Autobody & Storage

Email - none provided

Print this page