Similac Sensitive Lactose-Free | Similac.ca
Nutrition, nutritional products, Liquid Products
The most desirable temperature range for storage of unopened containers is between 13°C and 24°C. Storage at these temperatures will assure the highest quality product, both aesthetically and nutritionally. Prolonged exposure to temperatures below 0°C or to direct heat above 35°C could affect the physical consistency of the product. A change in the consistency of the product could temporarily affect an infant's sensitive system. Therefore, we do not recommend use of product exposed to adverse temperatures.
- Pediatric formula products should not be heated, refrigerated, and reheated. Do not freeze pediatric formulas. Freezing can render liquid products unusable, especially repeated freezing and thawing.
- Store pediatric powder products in a dry, cool area. Do not store the actual can of powder in the refrigerator.
- Reconstituted pediatric formula should be poured into individual feeding bottles or cups, capped, and stored in the refrigerator. Prepared baby formula should not be left unrefrigerated. After feeding, throw away any formula remaining in the bottle within 1 hour from the time the baby's mouth comes into contact with the nipple. Please refer to the product label for the most current storage guidelines.
The expiration date of Abbott Nutrition nutritional products is the last day of the month listed on the product. Buy and use the formula by the date shown. The label claim of the vitamins and the excellent consistency of the products cannot be guaranteed beyond the "Use By" date because both may degrade with time; therefore, the product should not be used beyond the expiration date. In addition, there may be slight variations in flavour and consistency.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm baby formula. Serious burns can result.
- Abbott Nutrition pediatric nutritional products are not intended for parenteral use.
, Formula Products
, Liquid Products
, microwave oven
, nutritional products
, Powder Products
, Product Label