How to Create a Positive Change in Problem Situations with Difficult
Employees, Bosses, Coworkers, Family Members, Relationships
and Others BEFORE Things Get Any Worse
By: Dr Mark Lauderdale MD FRCPC
Difficult people can be very frustrating can’t they!
They can add to your stress at work with their lack of cooperation, manipulation, disrespectfulness or laziness. You can feel angry or frustrated by their controlling, harassing, intimidating or even bullying behavior.
Maybe you’ve been hurt by gossip, office politics, rejection or backstabbing.
A difficult relationship, whether it’s a spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend, family member or in-law, can seriously interfere with your happiness at home.
You may be tired of the arguments, the communication issues, the annoying behavior and the walking-on-eggshell stress.
Does This Sound Like Your Situation?
No matter what your circumstances are with that difficult person, or the relationship they have with you, they all have one thing in common…
They are good at PUSHING YOUR BUTTONS!
They can trigger all kinds of negative emotions including anger, frustration, anxiety, stress, hurt and despair.
These feelings often cause you to be ineffective or even make things worse – losing your temper, complaining, stewing or stressing about the situation, losing sleep, avoiding the person or just “putting up with it”.
The sad truth is that most people either give up trying to create a positive change and settle for unhappiness, or they try to escape their situation, which translates into unhappiness, job dissatisfaction, poor performance, relocation and relationship break-ups.
I know. I have dealt with a lot difficult people in my practice as a psychiatrist and I’ve had over 30 years experience helping people clear up their stressful situations, many of which were caused by difficult people at home or work.
I want to let you in on a little secret.
After spending years working on ways to deal with stressful situations, I discovered a way to handle almost any kind of difficult people problem successfully in just 30 days without expensive therapy sessions, without spending months in counseling, and without having to analyze personality types, memorize relationship rules or use complicated strategies.
In fact, you could resolve your difficult employee, boss, coworker, family member, relationship or other difficult people problem in as little as two weeks!
Why Am I the Ideal Person to Help You
Solve Your Problem?
After years of clinical research, I have developed a unique blend of personal empowerment techniques and success strategies in a structured step-by-step process called ‘The Wellspring Method’ for dealing with stressful life situations, including dealing with difficult people.
I have now used this solution-generating confidence-building method in my office EVERY DAY for several years with outstanding results!
I’ve helped women successfully cope with controlling husbands and ex-husbands, bosses dealing with unmotivated or uncooperative employees, employees dealing with intimidating, critical or verbally abusive bosses and people dealing with annoying or disrespectful coworkers, angry neighbors, difficult committee members, lawyers and insurance representatives…
Because I wanted to help more people than just those who walk through the door of my office, I decided to publish a book online and make it available to YOU for instant access.
The book is called “Secrets of Dealing with Difficult People”.
Who Is This Book For?
Anyone who wants to learn how to successfully deal with…
| || |
Learn how to confront employees on their behavior or deliver negative performance evaluations with positive results. Deal effectively with lack of motivation, lack of cooperation, complaining, sabotaging and overwhelmed or defensive behavior. Manage office politics and communicate successfully.
| || |
Discover how to handle intimidating, bullying, verbally abusive and aggressive bosses. Learn what to do about bosses who are controlling, demanding, critical or unfair.
| || |
Learn how to handle gossip, lying and backstabbing effectively, or discover how to respond to controlling, disrespectful or abusive coworkers, or how to deal with favoritism, laziness or lack of support. Also, know what to do when you feel like getting even.
| || |
You can learn how to handle complaints effectively and manage angry or hostile customers and clients successfully.
| || |
Difficult Family Members
Discover the most effective strategies for dealing with difficult husbands/wives, mothers/fathers, in-laws and other family members. Deal successfully with negative, complaining, critical and controlling behavior, rudeness and verbal abuse as well as people who shut down and won’t communicate.
| || |
Other Difficult People
Learn what to do about neighbors, committee members, church members, coaches and parents who are controlling, rude, uncooperative or difficult to deal with.
“Here Are Some Of The Secrets You’ll
Learn Inside My Informative e-Book”
Here’s a sample of the valuable things you’ll learn:
I’ll Show You How to Understand Difficult People and Create Positive Change
If you feel frustrated, overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next, I’ll show you the exact steps to take to begin dealing with the problem effectively.
I’ll teach you:
- A key concept in understanding people and how they operate that will change the way you interact with people FOREVER (without a solid grasp of this, you’ll always be at a serious disadvantage) – p.121
- The 3 things that CAUSE a difficult person to be difficult (understanding these difficult behavior “sources” will help you know the right way to respond) – p.10
- The first thing you should do whenever difficult people “push your buttons” and trigger your sensitive spots – p.29
- 8 ways to gain cooperation from ANY difficult person – p.134
- How to stay calm and confident when dealing with difficult situations. (Here’s where I explain the psychological process of replacing your anger, anxiety and stress with personal strength and confidence) – p.45
- How to develop goals for tackling your interpersonal problem that draw you towards success like a magnet – p.49
- How to open your mind to see new possibilities for your difficult situation (I’ve discovered that within every problem there’s a PERFECT opportunity for positive change) – p.41
- The 4 ESSENTIAL ingredients to include each and EVERY time you develop a strategy to deal with someone’s difficult behaviour – p.112
- The Secret Weapon that difficult people use to throw you off your game and what you need to do to prevent them from using it successfully on YOU – p.9
- How to capitalize on and use ANYTHING a difficult person says or does to actually HELP you create the positive change you want – p.121
- A powerful principle for influencing negative behavior that can be applied to inappropriate behavior of all kinds – p.158
- How to think things through, play out the possibilities in your mind and formulate a plan for dealing with a difficult person at home or work – p.58
- The secret key to success when dealing with difficult people (once you “get” this you’ll be miles ahead of 95% of people) – p.25
Learn How to Handle Conflict, Complaints, Verbal Abuse and Noncollaboration
If you’re struggling with the stress and anxiety of dealing with verbal abuse and conflicts, I’ll show you how to remain centered and gain the cooperation you need. You’ll learn…
- The 3 paths you can take when you are confronted by someone’s difficult behavior (and one of them always leads to failure) – p.100
- How to avoid the trap of “taking things personally” – p.110
- The right way to respond to someone who is being disrespectful towards you that ensures that they “change their tune” – p.123
- How to gain the cooperation of “defensive people” who distrust you and your intentions – p.126
- How to handle laziness, incompetence or inconsistent work habits without nagging, complaining or criticizing – and get better results – p.176
- How to get other people to listen to what YOU want and to make people INTERESTED in what you have to say (the best part is that it’s so easy and requires NO special skill) – p.120
- The safest way to AVOID dealing with a difficult person – p.116
- How managers, supervisors and bosses can deal compassionately, yet effectively, with temper meltdowns in their subordinates – p.187
- The management strategy that transforms your employee’s lack of motivation into unwavering enthusiasm (and builds your self-esteem as well) – p.160
- What to do with angry complaining people that softens them like butter on a warm plate – p.134
- The 4 interpersonal LANDMINES that undo the cooperation that you achieve (and how to avoid them) – p.165
- The deadly mistake that too many people make when trying to correct someone’s behavior that all but guarantees lack of cooperation (If you only did one thing in this book, avoiding thiswould greatly improve your ability to deal with difficult people) – p.103
- How to deal with someone who is resisting change and get them looking forward to things instead – p.159
There’s NO situation you won’t be prepared to handle with ease — and without anxiety — once you’ve reviewed this section!
Discover How to Deal with Bullying, Harassment, Gossip, Office Politics and Controlling People
If bullying and harassment is getting you down, causing you to fret and fume, you’ll want to know that I cover the top ways to neutralize negative behavior and effectively turn the tables in these difficult situations.
- How to address bullying or intimidation in the workplace confidently and clearly, but without a big confrontation – p.175
- A strategy for dealing with controlling behavior that puts YOU in the driver’s seat – p.189
- How to deal with “drama queens” and emotionally sensitive people without hurting their feelings, and yet produce positive change – p.114
- An easy, but powerful, tactic for handling telephone harassment - p.193
- A technique for dealing with harassment or backstabbing that subtly, but effectively, turns the tables – p.182
- You know that “irritated” feeling you get when someone is harassing, bullying, lying, etc.? Here’s the thing that inexperienced people do that signals that they can be controlled – p.97
- 3 powerful ways of influencing behavior such as complaining, gossiping, bullying and backstabbing that make the difficult person APPRECIATE you – p.119
- A strategy for dealing with gossipers that does not require confrontation and, therefore, does not result in denial of responsibility – p.155
- A strategy for dealing successfully with coworker sniping and complaining – p.194
- The seven fatal errors that kill your chances of successfully resolving issues with difficult people (MAKE SURE YOU DON’T MISS THIS!) – p.103
- The simple tactic you can use to INSTANTLY elicit compliance with a difficult employee – p.121
- An approach for dealing with the problem of favoritism at work – p.195
- The RIGHT time to “just ask” for what you want that prevents arguing, conflict or bad feelings – p.167
- And much, much more in 201 information-packed pages…
Once you’ve had a chance to learn these secrets, you’ll never again feel intimidated!
Here Are a Few Examples of
Positive Change Using My Methods
“This method helped me to put the demands of work into perspective. People have known that I’ve been stressed about the pressures and expectations of my job for awhile now, but the program helped me learn to take things much less personally. It worked a lot better than I thought it would in the beginning and I was really impressed that my issue could be resolved so quickly! It’s like issues that are stressing you just become non-issues, so you can get on with enjoying life.”
- Ron Betuba
Customer Care Representative
Helpful Tip… Ron felt “stressed” at work and not sure what to do about it. By simply targeting the specific behaviors in his coworkers and supervisor that were triggering him, he was able to understand the source of his stress and then clear up the issues one by one.
“I was experiencing a problem dealing with conflict both at home and at work. After using the Wellspring Method I am very pleased with the results. I found it to be tremendously helpful and encouraging, strongly recommending it for anyone.”
- Charles Dunwood
Teaching Assistant for Special Needs Students
Helpful Tip… Charles discovered that learning not to be afraid of conflict or anger caused other people to simply stop using this tactic on him to get their way.
“My ex-husband was a negative disapproving person. I used to think ‘I’m a loser’, but the Wellspring Method has given me the confidence to believe in myself. I can now feel good and enjoy life as I become healthy and financially free. This is THANKS to your program and knowing there are people in this great world of ours, like yourself, who can really make a difference in other peoples’ lives.”
- Betty Gilford
Helpful Tip… Betty’s bullying ex-husband was good at making her feel small and unimportant. She learned how to tap into her wellspring of strength and confidence to stand up for the consideration and respect she deserved.
Learn From a Professional Who Helps
Others Deal With Difficult People Every Day
You can gain the confidence you need to create the positive results you want with ‘Secrets of Dealing With Difficult People’.
I’ve learned that most people do exactly the WRONG things in most situations with “difficult” people. In my book, I’ll teach you the RIGHT things to do.
If you don’t have a clue about how to handle a difficult person, this book will help you. If you already have fairly well-developed interpersonal skills, this book will make you better.
You might be dealing with a difficult person at work or at home or somewhere in the community. That’s fine. Whatever your situation, this book will help you.
This book is not just a collection of tips and advice. It’s a step-by-step method, a tried and tested system that you can use to solve all sorts of relationship dilemmas.
In my profession, clients are charged up to $200 per hour to resolve problems in the office. And it usually takes a person at least three sessions to acquire all of this information – that’s $600!
But, because I can give you this information all at once, you won’t need to pay a professional coach or counselor $100 to $200 per hour to help you succeed with your situation.
And you won’t need to register for seminar, webinar or course that costs anywhere from $100 to $1000.
This could prove to be one of the smartest and most VALUABLE investments you make in enhancing your interpersonal skills and creating positive changes at work or home or in the community.
However, I caution you that it’s NOT A GOOD IDEA to waste even one more day with the stress of your difficult situation hanging over you because anger, anxiety and stress are EXPENSIVE emotions.
Frustrations and stress cause you to SAY and DO things that you will regret later!
The stress emotions rob your time and they waste your money – through lost productivity, wasted time and energy searching for advice on the internet, more mistakes, conflicts, lack of sleep, lack of focus, ineffectiveness at work and worsening relationships at home.
So, I’ve decided to publish this manual as an e-book… which means that you can download it and start learning these secrets immediately — right from the privacy and comfort of your computer.
Your No-Risk Guarantee!
‘Secrets of Dealing with Difficult People’
Unlike other books, this 201-page book shows you a tested systematic method to help you calmly and confidently create the positive change you want when dealing with difficult people.
. Now only…
“WOW!! It’s like a light came on for me. I can now see where I contributed to a problem and what I could have and should have done differently to ensure a better outcome.
I will definitely use your method in all my future endeavors. I will practice the techniques and am sure I can turn situations around in the future for the benefit of everyone. This is a great value!! Thank You So Much.”
- Linda Edwards, Purchasing Agent
Mark Lauderdale MD FRCPC
Psychiatrist and Personal Effectiveness Consultant
P.S. Have you considered what it will cost you if this difficult people problem STAYS unresolved?
Lack of motivation , missed opportunities, words or actions you regret, worsening conflict, impulsive decisions, relationship problems, stress-related health issues, medications, lack of sleep, missed days at work, etc, etc…
30 days from now things could be much worse!
Instead, never avoid that difficult person again. Go into the office tomorrow or come home with your head held high knowing that you can deal effectively with the problem. Stop letting someone else control your life.
Take charge NOW! because the sooner you act, the sooner you’ll achieve the success and well-being you desire.