Dynamic Ship Chandler is an integrated system designed for Ship Chandlers that allows them to manage their whole business from one central software solution while experiencing significant business benefits.
DYNAMIC SHIP CHANDLER MODULES:
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – Manage your financial transactions and order processing (sales/purchasing) with the leading solution made for Ship Chandlers
SHIP CHANDLER DATA MANAGEMENT – Use a solution that understands the particularities of your chandlery. Cross reference between IMPA, ISSA, vendor/customer, and internal product codes, manage dummy items, unknown codes, provision sales, return orders, and much more.
INVENTORY AND NON-STOCK ITEMS MANAGEMENT – Manage all your inventory items and non-stock purchases (buy outs) with our integrated solution.
VESSEL / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Link to a comprehensive vessel database, tie all your transactions to vessels, manage customer relationships more effectively than ever before.
MARITIME E-COMMERCE – Deliver quotes and orders electronically through Maritime e-commerce platforms (ShipServ, MTS, Sea Supplier and others), and save time and money.
DSC allows a Ship Chandler to:
• Integrate all business processes in one central solution
• Streamline order processing and invoicing
• Manage Vendor requests, Vendor prices, and Vendors efficiently
• Process quotes and orders quickly
• Use Microsoft Outlook to communicate with your vendors/customers
• Cross reference between
o IMPA codes
o ISSA codes
o Customer codes
o Vendor codes
o Other codes
• Support multiple units of measure
• Manage dummy items and unknown codes
• Handle buy outs
• Quickly dispatch purchasing documents from sales documents
• Define default customer/product mark up matrix
• Separate invoices by vessel department codes
• Access a comprehensive vessel database
• Manage contracts
• Analyze lost quotes
• Quickly view profit margins
• Access detailed trade overviews and management reports on the fly
• Electronically process orders through leading Maritime e-commerce platforms