Shelley Lambe Fine Art | Toronto | Fine Art Consultants
Shelley Lambe Fine Art
Fine Art Acquisition
- budget proposals, leasing, and rental plans
- assembling site-specific works of art from galleries and artists' studios
- presenting artwork in the home or work space
- leaving selected works of art on approval
- custom framing and professional installation
- integrating new acquisitions with existing art collections
- commissioning site specific works of art
Fine Art Asset Management
- photographing, cataloguing, and appraising collections for inventory and insurance purposes
- condition reports and conservation recommendations
- restoration and cleaning
- reframing artwork to museum standards for preservation and enhancement
- re-hanging existing works of art to best advantage
- moving and relocating art collections
- Curatorial services for the creation of exhibitions in commercial and public galleries and other venues such as consulates and embassies abroad
- Packaging, crating, and transporting artwork to any international destination
Leasing of Artwork to Purchase
- leasing may provide up to 100% financing of the artwork
- artwork can be acquired immediately
- working capital and credit lines remain free for other uses
- fixed rates for the full term
- simplified budgeting and accounting
- lease payments are tax-deductible
- at the lease expiry, artwork is owned outright
- insurance for the artwork must be guaranteed by the lessor until lease expires
- Creative solutions for the framing and presentation of any work of art using acid-free materials to museum standards
- Our fee structure is dependent upon the size and scope of a project.
- It is our policy to discuss and negotiate a compensation package prior to undertaking any work.
- Our clients are always kept up to date as to the progress and incurred costs of the project.
- We are confident that you will find acceptable the business and costing structure of any proposal we offer.