FASTER THROUGHPUT IN LESS SPACE
- Labor Efficiency
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Reduction in the number of Fork Trucks
- Improved ROI
- Our company will help your company prepare for the future by giving you the tools and knowledge to save time and money through improved productivity and increased accuracy.
- Non-proprietary components for ease of ownership
- Laser positioning provides exact motion control
- Infrared communications for improved reliability
- Online diagnostics reduce troubleshooting time
- Components accessible from the floor for ease of maintenance
- Speeds to 900 FPM provide highest throughput in the industry
- Domestically manufactured for superior support
- Designed for replacement applications
- Double deep & triple deep shuttles
- Multiple shuttles
- Larger drives for higher speeds
- Custom load handling
- Roll handling shuttles
The speeds are precisely programmable along with acceleration/deceleration to meet each users individual AS/RS requirements. AS/RD are faster than traditional systems.
Typical manual fork truck systems usually can attain a throughput of only 10 single moves per hour when serving a rack storage system. That is significantly lower than our average of 40 moves per hour. With our ASRS installed, fork trucks, if used need only travel to the head of each aisle or in rack P&D locations to deposit or pick up pallets. There is no need for the manual fork truck to travel into the rack structure and carefully deposit or retrieve pallets on shelves that are often above eye level. With our AS/RS installed fork trucks need only travel to the head of each aisle or to pick and deliver locations to transfer pallets.