Silicone Sealants and Extruded Silicone Seals : Sealex Inc
Seals, Extrusion, Expansion Joints
Silicone Sealants and Extruded Silicone Seals : Sealex Inc.
Sealex ImmerSeal® Pre-cured Silicone Sealant is an ultra low modulus RTV silicone extrusion used in a wide variety of construction related waterproofing applications. ImmerSeal® is bonded to substrates using a premium silicone sealant such as ImmerBond® as the adhesive. Because of the unique properties of ImmerSeal®, it is used as a permanent sealing solution where other materials have failed time and time again. ImmerSeal® is manufactured from 100% silicone using a revolutionary patented process specifically designed for maximum production flexibility and product variety.
- Expansion joints in new construction or repair applications
- Leaky roofs, skylights or flashing
- Window perimeter & mullion seals
- Repairing leaks in aluminum window systems
- Curtainwall system joints
- Metal building/roofing applications including:
- Expansion joints
- Roof to wall transitions
- Roof height change details
- Joints between new and existing buildings
- Ridge applications
- Various repair applications
- Tooling hot melt butyl, polysulfide & polyurethane sealant in IG applications
- As a non-stick, cushioned liner strip for IG storage racks
- Used on gloves or cut as pads for use in handling IG units.
- RV & Cargo Trailer applications including:
- Sealing around roof penetrations
- Sealing roof and wall seams
- Sealing holes, tears and other repair applications.
- Seals in marine applications
- Specialty gaskets or seals for general building maintenance
- Seals ductwork on HVAC systems
- Seals leaks on truck trailers, shipping containers or transportation vehicles
- Many others!
ImmerSeal® pre-cured silicone sealant is adhered to substrates using silicone sealant such as ImmerBond® High Performance Silicone Adhesive Sealant and are available in standard sizes ranging from 1” to 12” in width with a nominal thickness of 2 mm (~0.08”). Standard profiles are rolled up flat in 50 or 100 ft increments on 3 inch cores, protected by side shields and packaged individually. ImmerSeal® has a smooth, matte surface and are readily available in the following standard sizes and colors:
Standard Sizes: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5", 6"
Special Sizes: 7", 8", 9", 10", 11", 12"
In addition to the standard products, ImmerSeal® is available in many different custom colors, shapes and sizes. Below is a list of customizing options:
- Custom Color - Computerized color matching
- Custom Width and/or Thickness - Extrusion width and thickness may be modified to meet your specifications. Custom sized extrusions are available in widths from 0.5" to 14" and in thicknesses of 1 mm to 6 mm
- Profiles with Notches / Bend-lines - Extruded profiles may be modified to incorporate a multitude of notches, allowing for a great variety of installation configurations
- Textured Profiles - Choose from a variety of factory applied textures to suit your application requirements
- Irregular Shapes (vs. flat shapes) - A variety of specialized shapes may be manufactured to meet your requirements.
, Extruded Silicone
, Extruded Silicone Seals
, High Performance Silicone
, Silicone Sealant
, Silicone Sealants
, Silicone Seals