Responsive customer support for procurement services
SciQuest delivers a full-service customer support model that includes both functional (administration and supplier functionality) and technical support. Due to the nature of our software-as-a-service or SaaS procurement solution, on-site support is typically not necessary. SciQuest's Customer Support team offers you a high level of technical support services that increase the integrity and reliability of the solution throughout its entire lifecycle.
Solutions Portal connects you to answers
The SciQuest Solutions Portal, SciQuest's customer-specific support site, is a robust and searchable information database available to site administrators to find answers to frequently asked questions, product documentation and release notes, and links to training webinars.
The Solutions Portal is also the primary tool for reporting questions, and program errors or defects. In addition to connecting you to the Customer Support team quickly and efficiently, your enhancement requests are recorded for possible incorporation in future releases of the software.
The Solutions Portal gives you these advantages:
- Notifies a Customer Support Specialist of an incident automatically.
- Provides a database of information on each software product release.
- Gives access to product documentation.
- Provides a database of frequently asked questions including resolved issues other customers encountered.
- Assigns an Incident Tracking number (ITN) automatically.
- Allows you to submit incidents, receive updates and track the progress of an incident on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Offers emergency online support on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Provides secure password-protected access to this site.
In the event that you are not satisfied with how we are handling your incident, SciQuest offers a formal Incident Escalation Process that will involve management on both sides. The following SciQuest management staff are notified as an incident escalates:
- Technical Support Manager
- Director of Customer Support
- Project Manager or Project Director
- Chief Operating Officer
- President and CEO