Sawtooth Solutions & Support, Inc. | Services
Computer Support, Hard Drives
- Software support, installation and trouble-shooting
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Internet and wireless connectivity
- DSL & Cable Modem Support
- Virus Removal and Protection
Technology has become a way of life for most modern-day businesses. Along with technology comes the problems and hassles of supporting the countless types of software and hardware. We can help you wade through these problems and provide any level of support that you require. Many businesses have a technically savvy person on staff that takes care of computer support in addition to their other duties. When computer support begins to affect their job performance, its time to call us. We can step in and provide support so you can do what you do best.
- Network administration, configuration and support
- Server NT, 2000, 2003, 2008
- Security analysis and configuration
- Exchange Server, IIS
Network administration and server support is performed by a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 10 years experience as a network administrator. We have the skills and know-how to help manage your server environment.
- Remove unnecessary programs
- Remove unnecessary temporary files, log files, etc.
- Update antivirus/antispyware software
- Check status of firewall sottware/hardware
- Check for software security updates and patches
- Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors on hard drive
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
Most automobile owners faithfully change the oil in their vehicles and get regular tune-ups. We all know this can prolong the life of your vehicle. What people dont realize is that the same applies to computers. A computer is a big investment and over time a computers performance can degrade. We offer a computer tune-up service that can prolong the life of your computer and ensure that your computer is protected from Internet threats.
- Hardware diagnostics and repair for most brands of PCs and laptops
- Hardware Replacement/Upgrade: optical drives, network cards, video/sound cards, power supplies
- Memory, motherboard, processor upgrades
- Hard drive diagnostics and replacement
- Peripheral diagnostics and support (Printers, PDAs, etc.)
- Most repairs completed within one business day
We provide hardware support and repair for most brands of PCs and laptops. Whether you need more memory added to your system or are having problems with your system, we are able to help. We will diagnose the problem and then provide recommendations for mitigating the problem. Most repairs can be completed within one business day.
- Peer-to-Peer networks
- Server-centric networks
- Wireless and wired network setup and configuration
- Design, configuration and troubleshooting
We have the expertise to design, install, and maintain networks from the most basic peer-to-peer systems to business-class server-centric networks. We have an on-staff Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer that has over a decade of networking experience. Whether you want to share data between two PCs in your home or setup a large network at the office, we can do the job. We can also setup and configure wireless access points and routers.
- Virus, spyware, and other malware removal and cleanup
- Antivirus/Antimalware software installation and configuration
One of the most common problems faced by computer users is the proliferation of viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other forms of malware. If your computer suddenly slows down, or you start seeing popup ads while surfing the Internet, your system may be infected. Once infected, your system may be used by hackers to steal your data or identity or be used as pawn in a hackers network (botnet). If you suspect your system may be infected, dont hesitate. Call us right away!
On average it takes around 1.5 to 2 hours to fully clean an infected system.
- Data backup strategies and solutions
- Data recovery from failed hard drives
|On-Site Desktop Support ||$70/hr (one hour minimum) |
- Desktop / Laptop Repair / Troubleshooting
- Software Support
- Wireless Networking / Internet Support
- Virus Removal
- Data Backup & Recovery
|On-Site Server Support ||$70/hr (one hour minimum) |
- Server Hardware & Software Support
- Server Admin, Setup & Troubleshooting
|Mileage ||$0.445/mile if greater than 20 miles |
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Hard Drives