Sanderson Home Inspection - Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Stratford & Guelph
Sanderson Home Inspection
Real Estate, home inspection, pest
|Contact us if you need a home inspection in Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford or the surrounding area. || |
- Home Inspection: We conduct a non-invasive visual examination of the condition of a home for pre-listing, pre-purchase, and real estate transaction inspections. Our inspection follows a 33 page checklist to ensure that all areas of the property are completely examined.
- Pest Inspection: An infestation of wood-boring insects or other pests in the home can cause significant damage and cost. We can inspect your home to determine if pests are visible or if the conditions for pest infestation are present.
- Radon Testing: Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. A radon measurement will show radon levels inside a home and indicate whether mitigation is necessary.
- Manufactured Homes Inspection: Manufactured home inspections involve inspecting mobile homes, trailer homes, double wides, factory housing, and modular homes for defects.
- Commercial Buildings: We conduct a non-invasive visual examination of the condition of a commercial building for pre-listing, pre-purchase, and real estate transaction inspections.
- Mold Inspection: We conduct a non-invasive examination to identify the location and extent of any mold hazards in a structure. We will perform inspections before and after remediation.
©2008 Sanderson Home Inspection
, Pest Infestation
, Real Estate