Upholstery furniture is constructed with many different types of available fabrics. With this in mind, we take special care when cleaning upholstery furnishings.
"As long as you're in business you will have my business."
-Roberta S. St. Charles, MO
We first work with our customer's upholstery by inspecting and evaluating the fabric type and condition/stability.
After inspection has been completed, the Professional Service Technician will determine a method to use to clean the upholstery furniture--hot water extraction or dry cleaning:
- Dry clean process is oil based solvent applied and extracted.
- Steam clean process is pre-treated and rinsed.
Note: We recommend dry clean for light colored and smooth textured furniture, and cotton or white/off-white furniture.
- After inspection has been completed and cleaning method has been chosen, we start with color testing of the fabric on a small unnoticeable area.
- Vacuum the upholstery to remove any dry particles/soiled areas.
- Special attention to detail to any problem areas and removal techniques will be applied without damaging your fine upholstery.
- Steam Cleaning - Gently clean the areas by pre-treating and then using a fresh water rinse that will leave no sticky residue and rinses the soil and detergents from the fibers.
Dry Cleaning - Apply an oil based solvent and then extract it.