Tile and Grout Cleaning - Sams Carpet Cleaning and Repair
Sams Carpet Service
When mopping is no longer getting your hard surface areas cleaned and the hard work and long process of hand cleaning grout and tile takes a lot of your time, contact Sams Carpet Cleaning & Repairs to the rescue.
"'Wow' what a difference!"
-Susan C. St. Charles, MO
We specialize in cleaning and restoring all types of stone and tile surfaces. The following is an overview of our process:
- An inspection is performed of the grout, stone, and/or tile for any damage and concerned areas with our customer.
- The process begins with moving any furniture and preparing the work area. We ask that our customers remove all breakables.
- Sweep or vacuum all areas as needed for any loose dirt, dust, or soil.
- A pre-conditioner is applied and time is allowed for the pre-conditioner to breakdown the oils and stains.
- Floors are scrubbed with abrasive brushes to remove stains and traffic patterns.
- Pressure clean and extract with a rotary hot water extractor equipment powered by our truck-mounted unit making sure all areas are clean and fresh.
- Vacuum up any excess water residue and the drying process has started.
- Once dried, furniture is placed in its original positions. If sealant is applied, the drying process will take a little longer and the furniture will need be replaced at a later time.
- An application of a sealer can be applied first around the edges and then sprayed evenly throughout the area that was cleaned. This is an optional service. A grout sealer helps prevent future staining of your grout and make cleaning easier.
Floors are Scrubbed
Dirt Surfacing After Scrubbing
Pressure Clean and Extracting
Clean Tile & Grout