The Samba 202 is a high-precision pressure monitoring instrument for stand-alone use. It is primarily designed to be used in life science research.
Intelligent electronics in conjunction with fiber optics produce accurate data at high speed, making instantaneous pressure change analysis possible. New features include:
- Two fiber-optic transducers can be connected simultaneously for relative pressure studies.
- Its size, weight, battery operation and internal data storage capacity makes it fully portable and suitable for most type of research conditions, e.g. studies on location and in the MRI lab.
- The data sampling rate of up to 40 kHz is offering unmatched possibilities to visualize detailed pressure patterns during fractions of a second, all with a hand held device.
- Samba’s unique pre-calibration concept has been improved even further by storing the transducer’s calibration information directly on its optical connector. The information is automatically read into the Samba 200 unit at start-up. No further recalibration is needed.
- Transferring data into a computer is facilitated by the incorporation of a USB 2.0 port.
The Samba 202 Control Unit is not yet approved for human use.