SAKOR Technologies’ DynoLAB™ data acquisition and control systems offer reliable, cost effective automation of all types of dynamometer test systems. As with all SAKOR products, the DynoLAB system undergoes a continuous program of upgrade and improvement, regularly expanding and enhancing DynoLAB’s capabilities.
DynoLAB can automate all types of performance, durability, and quality control testing methods, including complex in-use and road load simulations, as well as 24/7 unattended operation.
Key benefits include:
- Uses industry standard, readily available hardware components, so customers can repair and upgrade their systems without being tied to one vendor.
- Completely user-configurable, giving users total control of their testing program.
- Regular upgrades and enhancements are made available to all DynoLAB owners.
- DynoLAB test sequences can easily be upgraded and changed by the system owner without relying on costly programming support.
- Seamlessly integrates all types of external devices.
- Designed for testing to all relevant international standards.
DynoLAB Test Executive software is simple yet powerful. It features a user-friendly graphical drag and drop interface, with a convenient flow-chart method of configuring tests and controlling the system.
Available DynoLAB Models Offer Power and Flexibility
The DynoLAB is available in various models, specially adapted for particular applications. Each DynoLAB version offers specific capabilities, yet shares the same core technology, configurability and modularity.
Regular Updates and Enhancements Continually Improve System
SAKOR makes regular enhancements and improvements to the DynoLAB system – but only after conducting exhaustive testing to prove that the new technology is robust, functional and reliable. Enhancements are made available to all customers, who can adopt the upgrades if they choose. Examples of recent improvements that enhanced DynoLAB’s capabilities include:
- Integration with SQL database technology
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- High speed network support, including Ethernet AK-protocol and Controller Area Network (CAN) bus
- ISO 9000 and TS-1494-compatible module for calibration system