SAINTwriter, the reporting module included with all SAINT products, allows users to quickly design and generate vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, NIST benchmark and industry regulatory compliance reports, and to present the findings of even the largest network scans in an easy-to-read format. This allows managers to see the big picture instantly and helps administrators obtain detailed information for their security plans.
SAINTwriter generates custom reports of a SAINT scan’s findings using charts, tables and graphs. More than 150 configuration options allow administrators to pinpoint the information they need and present it in the format they want, whether they are briefing company executives or working with technical staff. In addition, SAINTwriter offers numerous pre-configured reports to make the process quick and easy, saving hours of employee time.
What's more, SAINTwriter reports are exportable. Customers can transfer scan findings and tables to spreadsheets and other applications, making it simple to distribute results throughout your organization.
Trend analysis capabilities make SAINTwriter an integral part of any organization’s on-going security maintenance plan. SAINTwriter reads multiple sets of scan results from different points in time and analyzes the results together. The result is a long-term perspective on your security program’s improvements and weaknesses.
- Integrated and included with all SAINT security products
- Sixteen types of chart illustrations with options for selecting pie charts, bar graphs and tables that help you quickly identify problem areas
- Over 150 configuration options allow you to generate a report containing the exact information you need
- Eight pre-defined report types allow you to get started quickly
- Private branded reports with your own logo, header graphics, and modifiable paragraphs
- Correlation of vulnerability cross references such as CVE, CVSS, OVAL, CPE, IAVA, OSVDB, BID, SANS Top 20, Microsoft IDs, vendor IDs, exploit available, and many more
- Correlation of host information such as IP Address, Mac address, host name, PCI compliance, PCI failure reason, operating system, Netbios, scan time, and many more
- Exclusion reporting of all vulnerabilities excluded along with the comment of why the threat was excluded
- Vulnerability prioritization by illustrating when a vulnerability has an Exploit present, severity levels, CVSS Scores, and whether the vulnerability is confirmed or inferred
- Mapping of your internal custom control numbers/IDs for correlation of other host and vulnerability data
- Powerful filtering/sorting to get to the targets and threats you need to visualize
- Visualization of vulnerabilities by target and the ability to view all targets by vulnerability