Sagem CASSIOPEE aviation services constellation is an innovative range of aeronautical services dedicated to airlines, business aviation and helicopter operators, organized around five services families: safety and risk mangement, airline organisation, flight operations, operations costs savings and airworthiness / maintenance support.
This offer consolidates twenty years of experience in terms of assisting airlines in their daily operations, by providing flight operations consultancy and flight safety/flight data monitoring solutions, such as the AGS software (Analysis Ground Station), eAGS (flight data monitoring service), augmented by the purchasing of Printair (flight operations consultancy) and Alyzair (flight safety/flight data monitoring services) in 2010.
CASSIOPEE : flight data service
Sagem CASSIOPEE flight data service is the most advanced out-sourced service for Flight Operation Quality Assurance (FOQA/FDM), Maintenance Operation Quality Assurance (MOQA) and flight operations efficiency. It will put your flight data to work by offering a comprehensive range of web-based services enabling airlines and aircraft operators to take advantage of their flight data. Thanks to flight data analysis delivered in a timely manner through a secure website, available 24/7, our Flight Data Monitoring service provides airline top management, safety/quality management and flight operations people with reports, statistics and trends based on flight data.
Our CASSIOPEE flight data service :
- provides compliance with EU-OPS, ICAO and IOSA Flight Data Monitoring requirements ;
- is the only tool on the market to integrate safety management/risk assessment and quality assurance tools ;
- supports and fasten safety investigation through 3D animation tools and state-of-the-art graphical analysis ;
- supports and fasten airworthiness follow-up and troubleshooting by providing a MOQA alerts and data ;
- enables global cost reduction by providing a fuel management/flight operations efficiency module ;
- provides a user-friendly interface and does not require any software installation.
For most operators, the cost of subcontracting Flight Data Monitoring to Sagem will be much less than setiing-up and maintaining an in-house system. Based on the power of market-leading Sagem Analysis Ground Station (AGS) software, our pilots, flight data analysts, flight operations engineers and safety consultants implement tailored solutions that lead to meaningful results.
Our range of CASSIOPEE services also includes safety management / risk assessment services enabling operators to set-up and maintain efficient Safety Management Systems, in compliance with ICAO and national requirements.
CASSIOPEE : airline organisation consulting / flight operations engineering
Sagem CASSIOPEE airline organisation consulting provides global solutions for airlines organisation and flight operations-related subjects, including :
- airline start-up assistance and AOC process management, including preparation of operations manuals ;
- selection and set-up of operational and technical tools ;
- quality system set-up, management and subcontracted independent audits ;
- regulatory compliance assistance, including IOSA manuals assistance ;
- flight operations engineering services : implementation of fuel conservation programs, weight and balance calculation, Minimum Equipment Lists preparation, etc.