Specially designed to protect the sacrum of larger patients
The new Prevalon Turn and Position System makes it easier for your staff to turn, reposition and boost patients safely—reducing their risk of injury. Now available in sizes XL and XXL and compatible with wider hospital beds, the system helps staff turn patients from 350 to 550 pounds.
It helps prevent sacral pressure ulcers by offloading the sacrum, and minimizes stress resulting from turning and repositioning. Unlike standard lift slings and plastic slide sheets, the Prevalon Turn and Position System stays under the patient at all times. It's always ready to assist with turning, repositioning and boosting. This convenience and efficiency makes it possible for nurses and staff to achieve compliance to a q2° turning protocol.
- Compatible with all low air loss mattresses.
- Easier to turn and position bariatric patients from 350 to 550 pounds. Requires less force than traditional draw sheets and pillows.
- Decreases nursing time required for turning and repositioning patients.
- Reduces risk of injury to staff's backs, shoulders and wrists.
- Improves compliance to turning/repositioning protocol.