SafetyPrint Health and Safety Management System | Canadian Construction Health and Safety Management | Canadian Health and Safety
health and safety, Business Plan, Safety Training
SafetyPrint was designed to make health and safety in the workplace as straightforward as possible — from its easy customization to its simple implementation. Your SafetyPrint Health and Safety Management System is based on the internal responsibility system and will enable you to establish a standard of operation that’s based on education, training and the development of effective policies, procedures and standards.
You’ll select a program — comprised of applicable chapters — that’s pre-formatted into a professional-looking, yet easy-to-understand manual that can be printed or distributed electronically to all of your internal stakeholders.The SafetyPrint Health and Safety Management System will give you the resources to:
- Communicate the importance of hazard awareness and identification.
- Educate management and supervisors on risk management and how to properly assess hazards, determine measures to eliminate or control them, and understand the inportance of following up to verify that controls are in place, adequate, understood and are being complied with. If controls are thought to be inadequate, the steps to be taken to determine to if they are adequate or additional controls must be implemented.
- Develop customized in-house health and safety training programs
- Usung the Site Planning and Preperation procedure plan the job and organize the work
- Define responsibility and accountability for health and safety for employers, suppliers, workers, supervisors and each level of management
- Develop procedures and communicate standards for conduct, performance, housekeeping, PPE, fall precention and protection, training, tool box talks, health and safety representatives and JHSC, safety meetings, inspections, audits, harassment prevention program, a workplace violence prevention program and so on.
- Develop customized job and equipment specific procedures
- Develop a site-specific emergency response plan and site-specific fall safety, drowning prevention and confined space entry rescue plans.
- Develop a Health and Safety Business Plan which will enable you to identify health and safety initiatives and establish goals
- Develop a progressive discipline policy which will educate you on how to address a health or safety violation, including the importance of instructing the worker in the proper procedure, conduct or applicable rules to correct the violation.
- Manage workplace incidents, accidents and occupational illness from first report through the recovery process including disability management strategies.
- And more.
Our Implementation Guide will walk you through the development and implementation of your program, teach you how to evaluate your program, identify and address hazards on your jobsites and control deficiencies within your program.
, Disability Management
, Emergency Response
, health and safety
, Health And Safety Business Plan
, Health And Safety Management
, Health And Safety Management System
, Health And Safety Training
, Prevention Program
, Safety Business
, Safety Management
, Safety Management System
, Safety Training
, site planning