As a certified professional home inspector, I have the knowledge and experience to conduct a thorough and professional visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside of the home, I will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc. Upon completing a thorough inspection of the outside of the home, I will proceed to move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows.
I will also conduct inspection of the various systems of the home such as the heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical apparatus. All will be examined to ensure that they function properly and safely.
Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough inspection as well, along with any existing attic, basement or crawl space.
I invite you to come along and watch as I inspect your home. You are free to ask questions at any time during the home inspection. For more information on home inspections, please browse the rest of my web site.
Our Full Inspections include:
- Roof, vents, flashing's, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings .
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut-off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI's and AFCI's.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers.
- And much more.