- Royal Handles It All With Expertise & Efficiency.
Royal Apparel offers custom orders and options for your private label needs. If you cannot find what you need in our online catalog, we can custom make it for you. We are experts at producing private label and custom apparel. You are able to custom make your apparel based on our existing products or we can design something specifically for you.
PRIVATE LABEL / CUSTOM LABEL PROGRAMS
Let's take you through the Royal process your order will receive.
We will make an approval sample for you on all custom orders. Production will not commence until you approve your sample. Samples will be charged at 2.5 X the garment cost. If we have to make a pattern for you, there will also be pattern and grading charges. These charges will depend on the complexity of the style ordered. You can expect your sample within 1 to 2 weeks from date order is placed.
The Production Process
1. Customer provides Royal Apparel with a detailed tech pack or a sample of a garment they want us to duplicate. Customer also picks colors from Royal’s swatch card or sends fabric samples to match. If there is a special fabric that is not in our catalog, we will need a yard of fabric to duplicate.
2. Royal creates a pattern and makes a sample.
3. Royal submits fit sample, lab-dips and fabric.
4. Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above.
5. If necessary, we will submit revised fit sample, lab-dips and fabric.
6. Your order goes into production and is delivered according to the lead-times below.
Custom Style Orders
If you would like a garment made to your own styling specifications and colors, please provide the following information:
- Units per style, color and size breakdown.
- Spec sheet and/or sample
- Detailed garment sewing construction
- Type of fabric
- Patterns (if not available please note that there would be an additional charge)
- Delivery date required
- Would these be tag less? If so, please be advised that you will need to provide us with the side seam size labels.
- 1,200 units per style per color to create a new style - 144 units per size
- sample lead time is 2 weeks
- bulk lead time (after sample is approved) is 4-6 weeks for domestic production and 8-12 weeks for overseas production
Note: Times will vary depending on the quantity and complexity of the order.
If you would like us to re-label our stock inventory garments, please provide us with your labels and we will sew them into our garments. Please be sure to provide labels that have a minimum of 3/8” bleed so that the information on the label does not get covered during the re-labeling process.
- Labels must be pre-cut/pre-folded by customer
- You must use Royal Apparel styles and colors for this service.
- Minimums – Our Minimums for re-label orders are 72pcs pieces per style and color and must meet the minimum of 200pcs total per order.
- Turnaround Time – Will depend on the total quantity ordered. Normally we can ship your order 1 to 2 weeks after we receive payment and all the necessary components.
- lab dips are free of charge unless you require more than 2 submits
- samples will be processed upon receipt of purchase order
- samples will be made to customer's specifications
- sample fees and pattern fees apply for new development
- all orders will ship with a +/-5% tolerance based on quantity ordered
- custom orders will require a 50% deposit once sample is approved