Board $880 plus HST:
Our board is all inclusive
- Customized lesson program, 2 to 3 lessons on average weekly.
- On premises professional care and supervision
- Customized feed program, including hay, grain, vitamins, salt and minerals
- Personal medications and supplements administered
- Stall mucking and bedding
- Feed Tub and water bowl maintenance
- Blanketing, booting and fly masks on and off
- Full or 1/2 day supervised individual turn out
- Basic medical maintenance, hand walking if necessary
- Customized worming program
- Outdoor water bowls, cleaned and maintained
- Blanket changing, season to season removal for cleaning and return
- Arena - indoor and outdoor - harrowing and footing maintenance
- Jumps - Lots of them!!!
- Organization and holding for vet, farrier and other equine professionals
- Basic clipping of muzzle, bridle path, ears, legs and mane pulling
Board plus Training $1000 plus HST:
All of the above plus:
Sales/Full Training Board $1145 plus HST:
Includes our general and training board plus:
- Horses ridden in a comprehensive program whether for sale or in training to further the animal's education.
- Sales preparation of horse for potential buyers
- After care
- Preparation of media sales information including production of DVD's, website access, extensive telephone sales and follow-up.
- Pre-Purchase negotiations through to closure of sale.
- Organization and supervision of veterinary pre-purchase exam
- Professional, straightforward and honest representation of your horse
- Our market includes many very satisfied clients throughout Canada and the U.S.
Please contact Grace with inquiries on our show program
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011