Safety and Security needs should be handled by professionals. In 2009 The Department of Public Safety issued a report stating the following:
• Burglary accounted for 20.1 percent of the total Index offenses and 22.3 percent of the property
• There were 51,740 burglaries reported during 2009.
• Residential burglaries accounted for 38,948, or 75.3 percent of the total burglaries.
• In burglaries where the time of occurrence was known, 18,912, or 36.6 percent occurred between
the hours of 6 AM - 6 PM.
• The total value of property stolen amounted to $133,085,354.
• Residential burglaries accounted for the highest property loss of $108,216,046.
Don't let become a victim of preventable crimes. Protect yourself and your belongings with proper locks and security systems. Hire the professionals and get peace of mind. Roadrunner Lock and Safe are the best Locksmiths in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Contact Us today! 520-326-5111