At Response-Marketing, we will help you to:
- Reach new markets;
- manage your customers’ relationships;
- develop innovative multi-channel marketing strategies;
- analyze and manage performance metrics through database management and analytics;
- and more.
Response Marketing will become your valued partner in business process outsourcing, delivering value and results, while eliminating the costs and risks associated with in-house staffing and delivery.
We combine our North-American contact center expertise with the innovative opportunities of off shoring to offer the highest quality and most cost-effective results.
We offer the North-American experience, know-how, data mining intelligence and quality standards to manage your business process outsourcing applications.
We leverage our extensive experience to tailor the most sensible division of responsibility between in-house and offshore delivery.
Remaining in-house are:
- Marketing strategy planning;
- campaign management;
- database management;
Our off-shoring approach includes:
- Selecting the best suited contact center according to your needs;
- Selecting the employees to work on your campaign;
- Training the selected employees;
- Determining how the employees' performance will be assessed;
- Controlling the work environment so that employees are motivated to perform at the highest possible level.
We have an extended network of over 200 contacts and call centers on-shore, near-shore and off-shore.
As we do not own any of the offshore contact centers we use, our objectivity is assured, nor are we bound to the particular strengths or weaknesses of any one of them.
We select the appropriate contact center based on our client's specific needs, or we may deal with various service providers simultaneously in order to combine the best qualities of each.
We combine the best of both worlds: North American professionalism, expertise and quality standards, with the cost-effectiveness of offshore delivery.
And all that we do is backed by our experience in direct marketing program and data management.
As a result, you are able to:
- Reduce your costs by 35%;
- improve your service levels;
- focus on your core business;
- and introduce Innovation.