The Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File (ELF) is a
series of vertically arranged rotating shelves (carriers) controlled by an
electronic keypad to deliver files to the operator with a push of a button or
scan of a bar code. The Electric Lateral File rotates and presents the item for picking to the
operator at an ergonomic work counter for easy usage.
Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File is designed to handle a complete
range of media and deliver it to the operator with the push of a button,
virtually eliminating wasted walking, searching and bending activities which
dramatically improves productivity by up to 160%.
What makes the Kardex Remstar
Lektriever Electric Lateral File the best?
- Increase Capacity of Existing Filing and Storage Areas by up to 271%
- Recover Up To 70% Of Existing Floor Space By Using True “Floor to Truss” Storage
- Customizable Levels of Media and Item Security and Protection
- Fully Compliable With The Barrier Removal Act- All Stored Items Are Brought To An Ergonomically Positioned Work Counter
- Proven reliability with a Higher Mean Time Between Failure Rate Than Most Household Appliances
- Largest Field Service Installation Team Available 24 - 7 - 365
When considering a new filing system, think green and look for
increased efficiencies as well as products to reduce your carbon footprint. The
Lektriever Electric Lateral File (ELF) provides benefits required by sustainable
Performance + Ergonomics + Productivity =
We encourage you to
compare the features of the Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File with any other electric
lateral filing system in the market!