Designed with shelves that rotate up or down via the shortest path, delivering
items to an ergonomically positioned pick window, the Megamat RS vertical
carousel maximizes the use of overhead space and can recover up to 75% of the
floor space required for traditional shelving systems. The Megamat RS vertical
carousel maintains the key objectives of vertical carousel technology- saving
organizations time, space and money while introducing new features such as
reduced lifecycle costs, an improved structure with interchangeable carriers and
multiple control options.
Vertical carousels are available in a wide range of heights, depths and widths to meet virtually any storage and retrieval requirement. They are compatible with an entire suite of software and controls to meet standard and unique applications.
What makes the Kardex Remstar Megamat RS Vertical Carousel the best?
- Delivers All Stored Goods to an ergonomic work counter,
improving operator productivity and ergonomics
- Helps organizations meet Lean
- Link multiple floors and/or areas with customizable pick
- NEW Innovative Modular Structure allows unit height to be easily
- NEW Interchangeable Carrier Concept
- Protect and secure single or
- NEW Lockable Lightweight Sliding Door provides physical product
- Higher MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) rates than most household
- NEW Reduced Lifecycle Costs- Requires up to 40% Less Energy
- Easily integrates bar code scanning and pick-to-light technology for increased
throughput, productivity and accuracy levels
- NEW Customizable Workcenter
- Easy to use controls and multiple levels of software available
- NEW Transport
rollers enable the unit to be easily relocated within the facility
- Meets Cleanroom Requirements
We encourage you to compare the features of the Kardex Remstar Megamat vertical
carousel with any other vertical carousel in the market!