KardexRemstar horizontal carousels consist of an oval track with rotating bins containing shelves that deliver items to the operator. Often used in integrated workstations of carousels called a “pod.” This allows an operator to pick from one active carousel while the others are pre-positioning to be picked the moment the operator is ready.
Every carousel uses one of the many integrated QuickPick® pick-to-light technologies to indicate the active carousel, shelf level and quantity of items to pick, making batch picking simple, fast and easy.
What makes the KardexRemstar
horizontal carousel the best?
- Increased throughput up to 600%
- Reduced floor space requirements up to 60%
- Flexible design provides instantly adjustable shelf levels
- Reduced labor up to 2/3
- Move and change workstation designs easily
- Workstation design that is easily modified Increased level of accuracy up to 99.9% levels
- The ability to increase or decrease a carousel's length easily
- Extended order cut-off times
- Fast ROI (Return On Investment)
We encourage you to compare the features of the KardexRemstar horizontal
carousel with any other horizontal carousel in the market!