Use your company culture as a powerful change management tool
Big changes - even the good kind - can put significant strain on an organization. Whether that change is triggered by external forces (market fluctuations, competitor performance) or happens internally (rapid growth, new management, company buyouts), we'll make sure you're not taking on too much too quickly.
The challenge: Failing to manage change leaves opportunity and risk on the table
For companies without a solid organizational framework in place, change can be particularly stressful. In the end, too many firms fail to ask the right questions or they neglect critical issues as conditions evolve. If your firm falls into this category, you could be exposing yourself to unnecessary risk and missing out on important opportunities.
Our solution: Create consistent expectations around your company culture
Responding strategically to change means staying open to new opportunities while preserving your goals and values. To achieve this balance, you need the right people, departments, and vendors in all the right places. And you need to support them with tools that help them do their jobs well.
It's all about teaching your leadership team to create consistent expectations in their own domain with regard to culture, decision-making, organizational structure, and people. Here are a few typical questions we work through with our clients:
Culture – What's the best way to preserve core values and ethics in your new environment? How will you decide what's working and where to make adjustments?
Decision-making – Does your current internal documentation satisfy regulators and ensure accountability? How could you help your team make decisions more effectively?
Organizational structure – Might reassigning personnel or restructuring departments better serve your company?
People – How can you help your professionals become better leaders? How will you attract and retain talent? Does your team have a clear picture of how their jobs relate to overall company goals?
We'll quickly assess which of these areas need your attention. Then we'll help you navigate the change at a speed your firm can absorb and process successfully.
Benefits of working with ReGroup
Our experts will:
- Show you how to cover your bases without taking on costly, unnecessary processes and policies
- Fearlessly address issues of culture and productivity from an unbiased perspective
- Create an organization-wide plan for achieving operational excellence
- Implement governance procedures so decision-making never becomes a liability
- Recognize critical structural and staffing needs
- Organize and prioritize systems and processes
So you can:
- Link authority to responsibility
- Clarify areas of accountability
- Harness natural conflict into a productive, creative force
- Help your team confidently and consistently perform at a higher level
- Capture more opportunities for growth