Our professional team excels at developing action plans for maximizing your property’s energy efficiency. The first step in this process is to perform an energy audit. The energy audit is a tool that allows you to examine your facility’s potential for efficiency upgrades – and cost savings. Our audits identify and clearly define every savings opportunity – offering offer suggestions for management, upgrade, or replacement that are in line with your corporate and financial goals.
From a complete lighting systems analysis by one of our Certified Lighting Specialists to a Building Automation Systems installation assessment, we have the ability to cover all bases for maximizing potential savings.
Free Preliminary Audits
To give you an idea of the potential savings hidden within your building, we offer free preliminary audits. A preliminary audit reveals:
- Current Conditions vs. Proposed Conditions
- Projected Course of Action Analysis
- Projected Timeline for Project Completion
- Annual KW and KWh Savings
- Annual Cost Savings
- Annual ROI analysis
- Approximate Payback Period
- Projected Increase in Property Value
- Increased Employee Productivity and Safety
- Enhanced product quality
- Water and Energy costs reduced by as much as 60%
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Increased Property Asset Values
- Savings that are Quantifiable and Verified
- Reduced Air Pollution and Minimized Carbon Footprint
- Efficient Payback Periods: 2 Years or Less
- Tax Advantages: Up to $.60/sq ft.
Let us show you how profitable sustainability cab be. Call us to speak with one of our Solution Representatives today! 1-855-REGREEN
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011