What are the basic services typically expected of my real estate agent?
1. Valuation of your home based on comparables.
Current listings in your area
How they compare with your home
Number of days in market
Current market condition
Other factors that might effect the listing price
Final decision is always yours!!!
2. Any preparation you might have to do to make your home ready for showing. You realtor may assist you with a list of things need to be done. (staging)
3. Picturs and other ad material.
4. MLS listing and marketing material.
5. For Sale lawn sign.
6. Answer calls, reply to inquiries and arrange showings.
7. Monitor market activity and make adjustments as needed.
8. Negotiate offers.
9. Arrange for home inspection.
Any related services that can help sell your home..