As an IT support leader, much of your time is devoted to improving customer satisfaction and availability, while also reducing costs. However, managing your support infrastructure requires not only an investment in systems, but more importantly, in hiring, training, and retaining administrators — taking away dollars that could be used elsewhere. As a result, you may be considering ways to reduce the burden of management, administration, and maintenance of your service support solutions by turning to a SaaS provider.
The BMC Solution
BMC Remedy OnDemand is a new SaaS-based offering that gives your organization access to all the benefits of BMC’s industry-leading IT service management solutions — without the costs and overhead associated with hosting and managing on-premise software. Some features of BMC Remedy OnDemand include:
- Seamless upgrade of the service to the latest release at predictable intervals
- Lower Administrative Costs
- Secure service delivered in compliance with SAS 70 guidelines
- Most Robust ITSM Solution on the Market
- Service level guarantees for service availability backed by financial warrantees
- Simplified, best-practice user experience that reduces training effort and accelerates time to productivity
- Easy transition between on-premise and on-demand solutions to protect existing investments
- Highly Configurable
- Convenient, monthly, subscription-based license model
- Value realization services for service initialization and ongoing support of environmental changes
Not Your “Same Old Help Desk”
Implementing BMC Remedy OnDemand means significant potential reductions in costs compared to an inhouse implementation. IT service management can be budgeted as an operational rather than a capital expense, eliminating the need to keep expensive hardware on the balance sheet. Transferring maintenance and support to BMC’s world-class services group eliminates the cost of expensive staff with proprietary skills, freeing in-house staff for higher-value work.
Using BMC Remedy OnDemand, you can phase in IT service management quickly and incrementally, beginning with one region or process and including others as needed. Implementation times are greatly accelerated through an established on-boarding methodology and pre-configured data that reflects BMC’s ITIL-aligned, best-practice process models based on hundreds of successful implementations. This allows you to begin receiving a return on your BMC investment as soon as possible.
Raymarc is proud to be a certified BMC Remedy On Demand Delivery Partner.