Ravon - ravon hosted ip pbx
Voice over IP, phone system, Voice Over
Make the easy, smart move to VoIP with a customizable and fully hosted IP PBX service for your business
Now you can blend your voice and data networks into one network and take control of your IP PBX and data needs. Our end-to-end Voice over IP (VoIP) solution integrates the management of your IP PBX with that of your WAN and LAN.
Our unique Hosted IP PBX solution allows you to have an all-in-one phone system for inter-office and remote office communications, a lower monthly phone bill, and the flexibility to pay as you grow. This means you save money without sacrificing features. Ravon manages the complete service so you can focus on your business rather than your phones.
Our Fully Hosted IP PBX Delivers:
Ravon Hosted IP PBX service offers features and benefits that will transform the way your company does business. These include:
- Customizable IP PBX functionality with local and long distance calling, and toll-free plans from one service provider.
- Converge voice and data onto a single network — eliminating costly PSTN connections
- Control over call features and routing capabilities
- Reduced total cost of ownership through improved bandwidth utilization while giving staff more time to focus on business challenges because management is outsourced.
- Streamlined business communications for companies operating from a single location or satellite offices, including remote and home-based employees.
- Works with any high speed Internet connection to provide all users with access to the same PBX features regardless of their location worldwide.
- Dramatically lowers monthly phone bills with free inter-office calls, unlimited local, and competitive long distance and toll-free calling plans.
Our Fully Hosted IP PBX Service Includes:
- Full Implementation
- Everything from planning and design to installation, operation, and optimization. Set up fees may apply
- Auto Provisioning
- Provision and change management, back-up/restore
- Accounting Management
- Usage tracking and service cost allocation
- Performance Management
- Provides collection, correlation, and end-user access to key service-related data and parameters
- Security Management
- Includes operational security — network security options can be added as necessary
- Fraud Protection
- Helps protect customers from illegitimate use of their phone system
- Around-the-clock monitoring and customer notification of suspect or fraudulent calling
- Enables early detection
, phone system
, Voice Over
, Voice over IP